Any life change or emotional work is well served by having a notebook at your side, to archive the experience, keep lab notes on your life experiment, or make sure that “at least you got a song out of it” as Shawn Colvin sang.
Here’s 10 ideas for journals to carry with you on this journey:
10. Cute handmade Wish journal by Heidi Geir:
9. The Blues Vintage Leather Journal by TeoStudio
8. Make your own journal from reused paper:
7. Handmade journal in 5 minutes.
6. An Uppity Fatty Journal
5. Participate in the Sketchbook Project.
4. A plain old composition book.
3. Start a blog.
2. Pretty wooden journal.
1. A classic Moleskine sketchbook: